Java/Kotlin Developer (m/f/x)
Webseite Cloudflight Austria GmbH
Make an impact. Be exceptional.
As a Software Developer, you will…
– build sustainable state-of-the-art software solutions
– follow agile methodologies, clean code principles and test-driven development
– avoid over-engineering and actively question existing code and/or decisions if necessary
– constantly learn and develop your skills within a wide variety of customized software projects
– work on projects such as:
– – detetecting Clouds with machine learning (Aerospace)
– – building a new portal for students and teachers (Public)
– – partnering up with Hyperloop (Mobility)
You will enjoy this job if you…
– regularly and pro-actively give and request feedback
– can explain the customer’s problem/business requirement and solution before starting to code
– understand both the non-functional and technical requirements of the project
– feel the same love for Java, Kotlin and Spring Boot as we do. Add some Angular to make it look neat, but be open for Vue, React and whatever comes
As Cloudflight employee you will get…
– the opportunity to learn new things on the job and besides, that’s why we have a learning balance available
– the freedom to choose if you want to work from home or in the office (or even from another EU country for a couple of weeks per year)
– smart colleagues to share and exchange knowledge with
– a lot of autonomy and the chance to grow
– many occassions to spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across multi-national locations
– a feedback culture to discuss new ideas and shape an organically and rapidly growing business
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 44.660 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Jetzt bewerben auf: www.cloudflight.io.