Agile Requirements Engineer (m/f/x)
Webseite Cloudflight Austria GmbH
Make an impact. Be exceptional.
As an Agile Requirements Engineer, you will…
– identify, analyze and specify requirements with customers, users and in the Scrum team
– ask the right questions to the right people, offer alternatives in case of professional or technical obstacles and proactively demand clear decisions
– make sure that every implemented feature brings value to the customer and is delivered on time and on budget
conduct acceptance tests
– visualize processes and requirements
– deliver projects sustainably and with commercial success
– develop and grow the business together with our customer by being a trusted-adviser
You will enjoy this job if you…
– have at least 3 years of job-relevant experience (e.g. as requirements engineer, product owner, agile project manager) in an agile environment with distributed cross-functional teams
– think analytically, question circumstances and understand the need of your stakeholders
– act proactively and show a high degree of self-initiative
– are interested and up-to-date regarding technical innovations
– are used to working with Jira and Confluence
– have very good moderation and presentation skills
– ideally have basic knowledge of hands-on software development
– are fluent in English and German
– have an eye for details and at the same time keep an eye on the big picture
As Cloudflight employee you will get…
– the opportunity to learn new things on the job and besides, that’s why we have a learning balance available
– the freedom to choose if you want to work from home or in the office (or even from another EU country for a couple of weeks per year)
– smart colleagues to share and exchange knowledge with
– a lot of autonomy and the chance to grow
– many occassions to spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across multi-national locations
– a feedback culture to discuss new ideas and shape an organically and rapidly growing business
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 44.660 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Jetzt bewerben auf: www.cloudflight.io.