IT BUSINESS PARTNER (M/F/D)
Webseite INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG
Unsere Unternehmensparte ist auf die Entwicklung von dezentralen Energie- und Verbrennungsmotorenlösungen sowie Gasverdichtungstechnologien spezialisiert, um unseren Kunden auf der ganzen Welt umweltgerechtere, effizientere und finanzierbare Energie zu liefern.
The Business Partner (m/f/d) will support several Business functions of INNIO Jenbacher. This role will be responsible for programs execution, projects implementation and operational excellence. The role will report to the Head of IT Business solutions.
What INNIO offers:
– An innovative and international working environment
– Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
– Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
– Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
– Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
– Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
– One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
– Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
– Discuss IT-demands with business functions, advise on needs in terms of hardware, software and infrastructure, ensure business case development
– Plan and prioritize feature backlog within the team of business partners and transparently communicate back to business stakeholders
– Assist on / manage IT-projects implementation, participate in 3rd parties management, support ongoing benefits review, prepare relevant reports
– Own the life-cycle, costs and license management of legacy functional applications
– Support the senior business partners with other operational and project responsibilities
– Bachelor or master’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
– Very good project management skills
– Clear business process thinking, ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions and technical issues into business terms
– Strong quantitative, analytical and problem resolution skills
– Ability to conduct business in English, German is a plus
– High level of energy, self-motivation, positive mindset and a strong customer focus
– Strong organizational, communication and influencing skills
– Strong team-player, completer/finisher with can-do attitude
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.310,48 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
Jetzt bewerben auf: jobs.jobvite.com.