INTERNSHIP GAS ENGINE PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT (M/F/D)
Webseite INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG
Unsere Unternehmensparte ist auf die Entwicklung von dezentralen Energie- und Verbrennungsmotorenlösungen sowie Gasverdichtungstechnologien spezialisiert, um unseren Kunden auf der ganzen Welt umweltgerechtere, effizientere und finanzierbare Energie zu liefern.
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? We are searching for an Internship Gas Engine Performance Development (m/f/d). Join our team now!
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts. For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
At INNIO we offer you:
– Extensive experience and know-how in gas engine performance development
– Inclusion in an ambitious team working on future engine concepts
– Close cooperation with several other departments in engineering
– Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
– Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
– One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
– Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
– Work in a global engineering team to improve the steady state and transient performance of our gas engines by supporting both simulation and testing activities
– Support several gas engine development projects focusing on performance development to improve power density, efficiency, emissions and transient behavior etc.
– Support simulation and in-house engine testing (single and multi-cylinder engine) concerning mixture preparation, gas exchange, combustion and turbocharging etc.
– Support validation of engine & component performance including field testing at customer site
– Close cooperation with engineering functions like controls, design, mech. dev., test benches and service etc.
– Student of mechanical engineering or similar preferred
– Enthusiasm and good basic knowledge about internal combustion engines
– High motivation and ability to work independently
– Good communication skills in an international environment
– A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.349,14 gross per month (x 14).
Jetzt bewerben auf: jobs.jobvite.com.