Product Manager Apparel & Accessories Solutions (f/m/d)
Webseite D. Swarovski KG
Meister*innen des Lichts seit 1895
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience and create. We are looking for a Product Manager Apparel & Accessories Solutions (f/m/d) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
In this position, you will report directly to the Head of Product Management and will look after an important and highly innovative product group in our semi-finished product portfolio focusing on apparel and accessories solutions. You will ensure not only that our portfolio is outstanding in meeting customer needs, but also manage customer-specific requests and interact with some of the most important luxury and lifestyle accounts of Swarovski within the B2B channel to develop customer-centric product solutions. Furthermore, your category plays a pivotal role in creating unique differentiation of our B2C finished goods assortment
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Manage all aspects of product lifecycle management and be responsible for your product portfolio according to defined sales, cost and profit targets
– Monitor and analyze actively the commercial performance of the portfolio, product innovations, and trends and conduct market and competitor research
– Define and implement the assortment strategy as well as streamlining considering performance, profitability, trends, and price needs to enable the overall strategic vision
– Manage and drive new product developments as well as re-engineering projects and efficiently develop special customized products in close collaboration with internal and external partners
– Develop impactful go-to-market strategies for your products together with the Global Sales team, ensure an optimal launch as well as define easy-to-use Marketing tools together with our Trade Marketing Team
– Cooperate proactively and closely with Product Development, Sales, Design, Trade Marketing well as Production and Supply Chain Management
We are looking for a unique talent, who brings along the following:
– University degree, preferably in marketing, international management, engineering, innovation or fashion/luxury goods management
– Experienced in product management or similar areas (preferably in the FMCG or (luxury) fashion environment or consulting)
– Proactive work attitude and ability to learn quickly in complex topics with both a passion to work strategically as well as the willingness to get things done in a hands-on manner
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent English proficiency, presentation, and communication skills
– German proficiency is a plus
– Team orientation, and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
– Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under law in countries we operate.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base monthly salary for this position is at least € 3.177,00 gross monthly. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Jetzt bewerben auf: swarovski.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.