Webseite D. Swarovski KG
Wir bringen das Funkeln in den Alltag der Menschen.
PROJECT COORDINATOR – LUXURY LIGHTING COLLECTION (F/M)
Ort: Wattens, Innsbruck, Austria
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a member of our Architecture & Lighting team, you will strongly contribute to realize the success of our finished lighting product portfolio. You will support the entire Crystal Palace team to develop new designer edition chandeliers from product idea to the launch as well as organizing and supporting multiple activities around the globe. You will be part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
More concretely you will be:
• Responsible for overseeing development of prototypes across all collections
• Supporting collaborations with (technical) designers and manufacturers for product development in regards of production feasibility, quality and budget objectives
• Creating and updating technical specification sheets
• Overseeing component orders for prototypes, samples and production
• Arranging shipments and coordinate infrastructure preparations
• Communicating with clients, factories and internal teams
• Managing sample set orders for Sales, Press etc.
• Managing multiple projects at any given time
• Supporting role during fairs (could be abroad), workshops and meetings
Visit www.swarovski.com/professional for a first impression of our crystal world. On our website, you can find our entire product assortment and have a deeper look at our semi-finished products as well.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a strong passion for products and development processes. You are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment.
Moreover, your profile includes:
• Very good planning and organizational skills, structured approach to work with ability to multi task
• Technical interest and understanding, as well as interest in Interior Design/ Architecture & Lighting
• Results-driven approach with strong customer orientation
• Excellent German & English language skills
• Very good MS Office-skills
• Know-how in CAD & SAP would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued premium brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow, and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 30.633,82 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
To apply for this job please visit www.swarovskigroup.com.