Webseite D. Swarovski KG
Wir bringen das Funkeln in den Alltag der Menschen.
PRODUCT MANAGER – GIFT SOLUTIONS (F/M)
Ort: Wattens, Innsbruck, Austria
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this role, you will manage the SP collection planning, bespoke customer and internal projects, and interact with Sales, Branding, Communication, Design, Product Development and SCM teams. You will identify the needs of the customer and deliver economically valuable advanced product solutions – technically as well as aesthetically.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Analyze, understand and manage the profitability of the global portfolio of our B2B gift solutions
• Define categories, product options, pricing schemes and quality standards
• Pro-actively propose inspiring gift solution products as well as application solutions that are tailored to customer’s needs
• Take full ownership and responsibility to manage all necessary contributions and processes towards an ad hoc set-up for customer projects and other product solutions
• Ensure compliance of defined product development processes and align with relevant departments and stakeholders
• Secure responsiveness and fast turnaround in cooperation with internal interfaces
• Cooperate with our Sales Key Account Managers globally
WHAT WE EXPECT
You are currently working as a product manager, project manager or in a similar position and demonstrate strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking as well as a result-driven, problem solving approach. Moreover, you are a team player with the ability to work in a multicultural and ambiguous environment.
Furthermore, your profile includes the following:
• Strong academic performance in business/management subjects
• 2+ years of professional experience in product management in similar position (additional marketing and cross-functional experience desirable)
• Results-driven approach with consumer oriented mindset
• Strong communication & networking skills
• Passion for fashion and a creative mind
• Excellent English language skills, German skills are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 38.585,82,- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Über den folgenden Link können Sie sich bewerben: https://www.swarovskigroup.com/S/careers/Careers_Job_Details.de.html?jobId=10007.522501&country=AT&language=en&title=product-manager-gift-solutions-f-m →