Webseite D. Swarovski KG
Wir bringen das Funkeln in den Alltag der Menschen.
INTERNSHIP – VISUAL/GRAPHIC DESIGNER (F/M)
Ort: Wattens, Innsbruck, Austria
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In the course of this 6-months internship, you become part of the Usability- & Smart Wearable Team. This team is leading initiatives that help to shape the future of Swarovski. In this internship you will support a project in emotional well-being that aims to create new sensing wearable to bring light, brilliance, and balance into the emotional hectic of our modern digital world.
Your tasks will include:
• You will help to create new unique positive experiences in people’s lives with your communication skills
• You will support the creation of visual languages, graphic design mockups, experiment with package design, and work on visual, verbal and even audio communication
• You work in a high diverse and energetic team from psychologists, developers to service designers
WHAT WE EXPECT
You are a motivated talent who is eager to learn and develop. You embrace cultural diversity and have an international mindset.
Furthermore, you bring the following background:
• You are a MSc student and have ideally a good graphic design portfolio
• You show genuine interest in creating new positive experiences & emotions in people lives
• You are not afraid of leaving the „beaten track“ and questioning the status quo with new ideas
• You experience design as influencing people’s lives positively
• You have good communications skills and the ability to connect with people and foster collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 1.525,57,- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Über den folgenden Link können Sie sich bewerben: https://www.swarovskigroup.com/S/careers/Careers_Job_Details.de.html?jobId=10007.521836&country=AT&language=en&title=internship-visual-graphic-designer-f-m →