Cloud Engineer (m/f/x)
Webseite Cloudflight Austria GmbH
Make an impact. Be exceptional.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will…
– design and implement architectures based on the needs of our customers together with our cross-functional teams
– help enabling 100+ teams to become cloud proficient
– establish best practices on how to develop software for and deploy software to the cloud
– build re-usable Infrastructure as Code (IaC) components
– help our clients with their cloud strategy and plan their migration roadmap
– explain the characteristics, drawbacks and advantages of cloud platforms to customers in a non-tech way
– review existing cloud strategies of our clients and optimize architecture, tooling or business cases
– assist with operating models for cloud infrastructure in production
You will enjoy this job if you…
– are experienced in technologies and architectures of cloud computing
– already worked at least 2 years as an expert for cloud architectures and/or business models
– know the logic and function of cloud platform providers like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform with deep skills in at least one of them
– have touchpoints to container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and Openshift
– have at least a basic understanding of software development and can read / adapt configuration
– ideally completed studies or scientific research in IT
– think analytically and question circumstances
– are fluent in English and ideally German
– focus on details and at the same time keep an eye on the big picture
As Cloudflight employee you will get…
– the opportunity to learn new things on the job and besides, that’s why we have a learning balance available
– the freedom to choose if you want to work from home or in the office (or even from another EU country for a couple of weeks per year)
– smart colleagues to share and exchange knowledge with
– a lot of autonomy and the chance to grow
– many occassions to spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across multi-national locations
– a feedback culture to discuss new ideas and shape an organically and rapidly growing business
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 44.660 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Jetzt bewerben auf: www.cloudflight.io.